South Dakota Complete

Potential lists to add to the existing array

South Dakota Complete

Postby John Kirk » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:31 am

http://listsofjohn.com/PeakStats/stmain.php?s=SD

270 P300+

Looks like Maine is next as Poor Luke shouldn't have to bag peaks without being able to check them off at LoJ. Good luck with the move and your east coast adventures Luke!
John Kirk
LoJ Architect

Re: South Dakota Complete

Postby JoeGrim » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Great job on zipping through SD! It will be nice to check some peaks off the Maine list when it's finished, as Frederique and I climbed quite a few of the peaks in Acadia NP on vacation 10 years ago. I love that area!
JoeGrim

Postby Jeremy Hakes » Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:46 pm

John - do you have the entire SD list somewhere that I can access? I can find how to get each set (quad, elevation, prom), but not the entire list. That, or if you can direct me how to get the entire list so I can download the whole she-bang. Thanks! :)
Jeremy Hakes

Postby John Kirk » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Jeremy Hakes wrote:John - do you have the entire SD list somewhere that I can access? I can find how to get each set (quad, elevation, prom), but not the entire list. That, or if you can direct me how to get the entire list so I can download the whole she-bang. Thanks! :)

Full states are supposed to be difficult to copy on purpose (many people like to publish them elsewhere as their own).
Go to this link to download a full state list that has Name, Elevation, Prom, Quad, Lat & Lon:
http://listsofjohn.com/PeakStats/Content/export.php
At least I'm sort of getting paid this way if someone copies it (link doesn't work if you haven't donated $20 in the last 365 days)
John Kirk
LoJ Architect

Return to Lists in the Works