Oregon list?

Potential lists to add to the existing array

Oregon list?

Postby RichAllen » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:36 pm

Hi all,

I am somewhat of a newbie to this site, but am really loving it. Thanks so much!

My question is: Is there a list in the works for Oregon?

Rich Allen
Rich Allen
RichAllen

Postby John Kirk » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:52 pm

Yes, the plan is to list every state. Currently the queue has Montana and California (at least the 13ers of California to start). These are both monster projects. We've been turning out a new state about every 3-4 months. I think Montana will take a couple/few extra months than the previous states because of sheer size. If I had to estimate, I think Oregon could be done in the fall.
John Kirk
LoJ Architect

Thanks

Postby RichAllen » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:14 pm

Cool! You are so my hero :) Seriously, this is a great site. Other than donations, is there a way I could help? I live in Denver, and it looks like CO is done, but if there is, let me know.

Thanks for all your efforts.
Rich Allen
RichAllen

Postby John Kirk » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:42 pm

The best contibutions are suggestions on useful features for the site and review of lists for additions/error checking. The site is of the caliber it is owing to user feedback, sharing of ideas and of course lots of time investment by many in making the lists.

If you're somewhat familiar with our methodology (rank, interpolation, named) and have free time, I could give you the tools (map software) needed to start work on Oregon and a crash course on our flavor of peak listing. It's probably time I put together documentation on our methdology in any event.
John Kirk
LoJ Architect

Helping

Postby RichAllen » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:24 pm

I am not totally familiar with the methodology, but would be more than willing to learn and help.
Rich Allen
RichAllen

Return to Lists in the Works