January 2018 Climbers Gathering

Other/Miscellaneous

January 2018 Climbers Gathering

Postby John Kirk » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:36 pm

The 2018 Climbers Gathering will be held on Friday, Jan. 19, from 6:00-10 pm, at the clubhouse of Montrachet Denver West Apartments, 1855 Denver West Court, Lakewood, just off I-70 at exit 263 (signed "Denver West, Colorado Mills."
Directions: Go north from I-70 exit 263 on Denver West Marriott Blvd half a mile to where the road ends at a T-intersection. Turn right into the signed Montrachet Apartments complex. The Clubhouse is at the first left within the complex, but there's very limited parking there. Drive around on the streets within the complex until you find a parking space, and walk back down.

Please RSVP to Renata Collard at climbersgathering@gmail.com and say how many people will come.

This is not an exclusive event, and if you know of another person who might not see the announcement on listsofjohn and might like to come, please let them know the details. Everyone's welcome.

There is NO COST to attend. However, food will not be provided. Please bring beverages of your choice for yourself, and please bring a dish to share, along with serving utensils as necessary. Tables and chairs will be provided, as will plates, eating utensils, and napkins. There is a refrigerator and microwave in the kitchen.

Maps for location and parking:
Montrachet Apts 1.jpg

Montrachet Apts 2.jpg
John Kirk
LoJ Architect

Re: January 2018 Climbers Gathering

Postby TeresaGergen » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:08 pm

The Gathering is this Friday, Jan 19, 6-10 pm! See the post above for information. All are welcome. See you there!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW LOCATION! THIS IS NOT THE SAME LOCATION AS LAST YEAR.
Click on the map link below. You can navigate to "Montrachet Denver West, Lakewood." When you get off I-70 at exit 263 (Denver West/Colorado Mills), go north to the end of the road and follow signs for Montrachet.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Montr ... 105.161828
TeresaGergen

Re: January 2018 Climbers Gathering

Postby TeresaGergen » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:04 am

We had a fantastic turnout! Thanks to everyone who came.

If you left behind any serving utensils, let me know.
TeresaGergen

Return to Other